Working for us
Our people are our greatest asset
None of our success would be possible without the expertise of our people. That’s why it’s important to us that every person is given the opportunity to grow and develop their capability. As the needs of our clients change, this provides opportunity to challenge and advance our colleagues. Through personal development plans and structured programmes – we provide all the tools for our people to progress their careers. We’re an Armed Forces Friendly employer, and welcome applications submitted by people from all walks of life – as part of our commitment to the Armed Forces Covenant.
We understand that we are more likely to remain successful when our people are motivated and are working in an environment where they feel valued, and that’s why we’re proud of the culture we have created.
We work hard to provide our teams with the best possible experience working with us, and in doing so, know that we can then offer the best client service.
Above all we actively promote a culture of health, safety and wellbeing. Recognising the importance of good ideas and encouraging colleagues to innovate and take charge of their work – supporting them to achieve their full potential.
We’re a Living Wage Employer
We’re delighted to have been accredited as a Living Wage Employer. By signing up to this voluntary scheme, we’re able to ensure we can continue to provide our colleagues with a wage that can more realistically take care of the needs of their family and home, as well as being representative of the value we associate with the outstanding work they deliver within our businesses.
Through our membership with the Living Wage Foundation we are keen to ensure that we continue to pay our colleagues fair and liveable wages in line with the annual hourly pay rate review each year, and join the growing list of UK organisations amplifying this important message.
We are proud of our excellent staff retention rate, with average tenure across our Group of 9 years.
We’re always on the lookout for new talent to join the team
To be successful within our Group, you’ll need to share our values and have the same overarching objective to strive for excellence, and always do the right thing.
Some of the standard benefits you can expect to receive with your role at NRL
- Health Cash Plan – we believe that all employees should have access to healthcare support whenever needed. NRL provides a health plan cover including optical, dental and specialist consultation, with an option to upgrade for additional allowances
- Hybrid working environment – including options for working from home and our offices
- Working hours flexibility – we have adopted a flexible working policy so that our team can manage personal commitments, and ensure we all have a positive work-life balance
- Contributory Pension Scheme – we go above minimum requirements when contributing to individual pension schemes
- Bonus scheme – there is the potential to earn extra through our generous bonus scheme
- Long service awards – we reward long service with a series of generous benefits for our colleagues
- Holiday purchasing – this scheme allows employees to purchase additional holiday days, increasing holiday allowance by up to five days per year
- Charity Support Programme – we encourage every colleague to take one day per year, fully paid, to help a local charity or cause
- Life assurance – we all hope we won’t need it, but just in case, we provide all employees with life assurance automatically as a core employer-funded benefit
Celebrating the great work delivered by our great people
Ensuring people’s hard work is always recognised is important to us – that’s why we hold an annual conference and staff awards evening. The NRL Group Awards give colleagues the chance to nominate their peers for the great work they’ve delivered each year and allow our Group Executive to celebrate our achievements with those who make them possible.